Passive and Active Measurement Conference 2022
The Passive and Active Measurement (PAM) conference brings together researchers and operators to discuss novel and emerging work in the area of network measurement and analysis. PAM is inclusive of all areas of network measurement, but focuses on systems-based research and real-world data. Measurement technologies and approaches are needed at all layers of the network stack, ranging from power profiling of hardware components to virtualization in data centers, from application profiling to user experience. Work with operational impact and/or relevance to the broader network research community is especially welcome at PAM, as is early and promising measurement techniques and methods.
The PAM 2022 conference will be held online.
- 2021-10-15: Submission web site open
- 2021-09-23: PAM2022 will feature long
and short papers:
- Long papers: Up to 24 pages (+5 for appendices/references)
- Short papers: Up to 12 pages (+5 for appendices/references)
- Visit the Call For Papers for more.
- 2021-09-22: Call For Papers online
- 2021-09-22: Website online
|Paper registration||October 20th, 2021 (23:59 AoE)|
|Paper submission||October 27th, 2021 (23:59 AoE)|
|Notification||December 21st, 2021|
|Camera-ready due||February 1st, 2022|
|Conference||March 28-30, 2022|
- Please submit your paper at https://www.hotcrp.b-tu.de/pam2022/
- General Chair:
- Giovane C. M. Moura (SIDN Labs/TU Delft)
- Program Committee Chairs:
- Cristel Pelsser (University of Strasbourg)
- Oliver Hohlfeld (Brandenburg University of Technology)